Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2013 10:09:21 +0330
From:      Global Researchers Journals <grjournals@gmail.com>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   Call for Paper

                               Call for Paper

   Dear Colleagues

   We invite you to submit your manuscript (s)
   at [1]http://www.grjournals.com for rapid publication (via Online
   Submission System). Our objective is to inform author (s) of the
   decision on their manuscript (s) within four weeks of submission.
   Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published after
   acceptance. Instructions to authors, topics, scopes, aims, focus and
   other details are available on our
   website: [2]http://www.grjournals.com

   Submitted papers must follow the Instructions to authors to be
   considered for review and publication. Refereeing of manuscripts is
   conducted anonymously and the identity of the referees is not
   disclosed.

                       March 2013 (Volume 3 | Issue 3)

   · Journal of Animal Science Advances (JASA)

   · Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances (JPPA)

   · Journal of Veterinary Advances (JVA)

   · Journal of Animal Production Advances (JAPA)

    The manuscripts which get an acceptance will publish with DOI number.

   Some of Abstracted/Index in:

   CAB reviews, Chemical Abstract Service (CAS), Genamics JournalSeek,
   Index Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ), Index Electronic
   Journals Library and SCIRUS, ISC and etc..

   Now you can clear the clutter by accessing your favorite journals
   online:

   · Full text, full archive that's always there when you need it

   · Easy access anywhere, anytime and anyhow

   · Impact your practice, not the environment

   Here are a few of the ways you can benefit:

   1. Full text, full archive

   You are already familiar with the high-quality; peer-reviewed articles
   published in Global Researchers Journals (grjournals).

   2. Easy access

   Fast, online delivery means you can be more productive. You don't have
   to worry about losing track of important articles-it's so much easier
   to find what you are looking for online.

   3. Environmentally friendly

   It's easy being green with an Online-Submission System. There's no
   wasted paper AND it's one more thing you can do to help reduce your
   personal carbon footprint.
   Online-Submission System give you convenient, access to quality,
   peer-reviewed content without the waste of print . . . and it's always
   there when you need it.

   Sincerely,

   We apologize if you have received this email twice, or our journal is
   not your field.

   With Warm Regards

   [3]www.grjournals.com

   [4]grjournals@gmail.com