Date:      Fri, 6 Mar 2015 19:36:26 +0000
From:      Gokul Krishna <gokulkrishna334@gmail.com>
To:        mail@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSoC 2015: USB-Front end driver

Hi
I am interested to take this project for summer of code.
I currently study masters in Embedded systems at KTH Royal Institute of
technology.
I have around 4 years of experience in Embedded system and 2 and half
 years of experience in Embedded Linux board bring up , Device drivers and
Linux Applications developement after my bechelors degree in Electronics
.
I have the working knowledge of USB stack implementation in Linux kernel
and reasonably good understanding of their major USB device classes
classification with transfer types and commands  and their data structures .
So I am interested to do this project , I kindly request you to provide
more details on what are the expected deliverables i need to contribute and
some documentation links for open source para-virtualised drivers for
FreeBSD .

 So I will come up with Milestone tasks and tollgate design decisions in my
subsequent mails for this project to prepare a project plan.
 thanks and best regards
gokul