Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:07:10 +0400
From:      "Victor " <vit@email.orgus.ru>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ipfw

Dear Sirs.

I apologize to bother you but I have to.
The problem is I can't configure ipfw on my FreeBSD2.2.8.
My firewall has two interfaces:
    - ed0 (ip addr 10.0.0.1) connected to the inside net
10.0.0.0:255.255.0.0
    - ppp0 (ip addr 200.0.0.1) connected to the Internet.
Additionally there are squid, popper and sendmail running on the firewall
host.

The tasks are:
    1. Inside users should get access to the sendmail and popper 10.0.0.1 25
and 110 for inside mailing.
    2. Inside users should get access to the Internet using proxy server
10.0.0.1 port 3128.
    3. Inside users should get access to the outside mail server 200.0.0.12
ports 25 and 110.
    4. Inside users should get access to the outside web and ftp 200.0.0.13
ports 80 and 21.
    5. Only one host 200.0.0.10 can get telnet access from outside to my
firewall 200.0.0.1 port 23.
    6. All other things are prohibited.

During a week I've tried all possible combinations but there is no result.
Would you help me.

Victor.