Date:      Sat, 7 Oct 2006 08:01:28 -0400
From:      Gerard Seibert <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Periodic 'Weekly' output errors

--nextPart1318001.ImHe2tsNX0

=46reeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE-p10 #0: i386

I am having a continuing problem with the 'Weekly' periodic run. The output=
=20
is extremely log, and filled with error messages. The log output does not=20
appear to change week to week. Everything seems to be running correctly;=20
therefore I am not sure if something is broken or not. There are also=20
several 'Permission denied' messages at the end of the log that I do not=20
understand.

Due to the size of the log, I posted it here:

	http://seibercom.net/logs/weekly.txt

Perhaps someone could enlighten me on what is happening.

Ciao!

=2D-=20
Gerard Seibert
gerard@seibercom.net

You know you've been spending too much time on the computer when your
friend misdates a check, and you suggest adding a "++" to fix it.