Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:52:46 -0600
From:      Tony Wells <awells@journalstar.com>
To:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A networking problem

Sorry about the delay.  Here is the information.

abbreviated netstat -rn:

destination        gateway           flags
default            206.103.113.222   UGSc
127.0.0.1          127.0.0.1         UH
206.103.113.194/27 link#1            UC
206.103.113.222    link#1            UHRLW
206.103.113.223    ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff UHLWb

ifconfig -a:
fxp0 flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> MTU 1500
  inet 206.103.113.217 netmask 0xffffffe0 broadcast 206.103.113.223
  media autoselect 10baseT/UTP status active
lp0
tun0
sl0
ppp0