Date:      Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:21:14 -0400
From:      Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [QEMU/KQEMU] guest FreeBSD-amd64-current at host	FreeBSD-amd64-stable panics

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 11:40:10AM -0700, Richard J Barton wrote:
> I had no problems compiling the ports package kqemu or qemu (0.9.0), and it starting running very well and fast, but quickly hangs for a little while (writing out the core file I believe) and then quits.  It caused a kernel panic and reboot using kqemu.
>
> FreeBSD 6.2 amd64 (no updates or patches applied – just recently downloaded)
> Dell E531
> AMD 64 X2 4600+

Hrm--I've run into the core dump when I forget to kldload aio, but not a
reboot.  (Do you have aio loaded?)

--

Scott

GPG KeyID EB3467D6
( 1B848 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2  A409 FA54 D575 EB34 67D6)

Xander: Nice. Look who's got a bad case of Dark Prince envy.
Dracula: I have no interest in you. Leave us.
Xander: No, we're not going to (imitates Dracula's accent) leave
you. And where'd you get that accent Sesame Street? One, two,
three - three victims. Mwah, ha, ha, ha!
Buffy: Xander, I'm pretty sure that's Dracula.
Xander: Wow, really? Hey, sorry, man, I was... just jokin' around.