Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 18:01:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Alex Varju <alex@varju.bc.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: subscribe freebsd-stable

On Sun, 29 Nov 1998, Timothy J Luoma wrote:

> I've never seen a mailing list that suggesting sending un/subscribe messages
> to the actual list address.... There has always been another address for
> that.

Majordomo itself has an option to forward messages that appear to be
administrivia to the list owner, rather than sending it out to the list.
This list should consider setting that option...

Alex.

--
Alex Varju <alex@varju.bc.ca>      "...'Surfing the Internet,' if one
WebCT Educational Technologies     would actually do that, would be a