Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:37:16 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        Aaron Siegel <aj@siegel-tech.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GNOME questions

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 07:33:21AM -0600, Aaron Siegel wrote:
> Hello
>
> The xterms can be sized using .Xdefaults in your home directory. Read the man
> page for xterm. This should, but not always, set the size of your xterm
> independent of the  window manger you are running, KDE, Gnome, FVWM,.....

	I already have a number of defaults set for my xterms in
	~/.Xdefaults. What I want to do is have K xterms/workspace,
	have them display by default when Gnome is instantiated--
	have a couple with pointsize at --12- and others at --14-
	anchored at +N-M coordinates.

	Hm, maybe I can symlink xterm -> xterm1 and have different
	sizes, fonts, &c in ~/.Xdefaults.

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix