Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 1996 11:30:02 +0900
From:      Atsushi MURAI <amurai@spec.co.jp>
To:        nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp
Cc:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, j@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ethernet 3c579(EISA) is functional? (FIXED!)

Naoki Hamada <nao@sbl.cl.nec.co.jp> wrote:
:Atsushi wrote:
:My patch affects only ISA and EISA attach routines. For now, my 3C509B
:works well.
:-nao

OK. Whenever I can certify EISA side by my 3C579, we can assume all borad
certified. So I will try this to evening and commiting.

By the way, How can you get a technical manual ? I just ask to 3com for
getting technical manual for 3C597(?) 100base TX...But no response yet.

Atsushi.

--
Atsushi Murai                                         E-Mail: amurai@spec.co.jp
SPEC                                                  Voice : +81-3-3833-5341