Date:      Sat, 11 Aug 2007 04:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      White Hat <pigskin_referee@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Users Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dell Wireless All-In-One 966 Printer

I am considering purchasing a Dell Wireless All-In-One
966 Printer, I really need a wireless printer and this
one seems to be exactly what I am looking for.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to secure a great
deal of technical information regarding this device.
Has anyone on this forum used this device with
FreeBSD-6.2; and if so, where you successful?

Thanks!

--
White Hat
pigskin_referee@yahoo.com