Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 08:07:10 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        nugundam@la.best.com.denninger.net, des@flood.ping.uio.no, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New one - mp3 "clicks" during playback

On Tue, May 25, 1999 at 01:24:45PM +0200, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
> > Uh, the Ensoniq board is an ISA card, everything else in the system
> > (except the Digiboard) is a PCI card.
>
> not only that. Am i mistaken or you started having such problems after
> an upgrade to a recent version of FreeBSD ?

No.  I have two machines; both show the symptoms.  One is running CURRENT,
the other RELEASE.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: fathers.denninger.net
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.