Date:      Sat, 04 Aug 2001 13:29:47 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.4-PRERELEASE never resume from suspend

In message <20010805.024856.94992825.ume@mahoroba.org> Hajimu UMEMOTO writes:
: I did CVSup and built 4.4-PRERELEASE of yesterday.  Once suspend, my
: laptop never resume.  The kernel of Jul 21 is okay.  My laptop is
: called Chandra2.  Dynabook 3380 SS is okay.  Did someone else meet
: this problem?

I've not seen this problem.  Can you do me the favor of trying to boot
a kernel without the pccard stuff in it at all and let me know if you
get similar behavior?  That would eliminate at least one variable
that's changed much since July 21.  Thank you very much and I look
forward to the results.  I hope it makes no difference, but fear that
it might.

Warner