Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Chip McClure" <vhm3@gigguardian.com>
To:        <marc.ramirez@bluecirclesoft.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What are people using for MUA's nowadays?

Marc Ramirez said:

At 40, I'm using pine (as well as SquirrelMail for the web based remote
access) as my MUA. I never bothered to do much of spam filtering on the
pine side of things, but SquirrelMail has an excellent Bayes Spam plugin,
which does an excellent job, IMO.

Spam filtering shouldn't be that big of a deal with pine, however. You
could easily write one into your procmail filter, to call up something.
And doesn't interfere with pine at all (not even needed in the config for
pine).

Chip