Date:      Thu, 20 May 1999 10:06:04 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        USB BSD list <usb-bsd@egroups.com>
Subject:   USB home page update

I've added two new sections to the USB home pages.

	http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/usb/usb.pl

One is the section on the project status. The most significant change is
that it is an included document I can edit at home and upload once in a
while. Much easier.

The second thing is more down the page: a list of patches I have not
been able to commit or are half way through (like the suspend one we saw
lately).

As I am not everyday working on the USB stuff, I would not like to
deprive you of any improvements anyone else has made but I have not yet
committed.

Let me know if you have idea's on how to restyle the pages a bit so they
become more readable. The pages is a bit of a mess.

Nick