Date:      Mon, 23 May 2005 17:25:45 -0400
From:      Adam Weinberger <adamw@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Harald Schmalzbauer <harry@schmalzbauer.de>
Cc:        vs@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What happened to milter-sender?

Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering why I can't find milter-sende in the ports tree, but google
> found commit messages, so it has been there once.
> (last activity I found was the UPDATING remark on 20040709, I cc'd to the
> author)
>
> Thanks for any hints,
>
> -Harry
>
> P.S.: Please CC to me, I'm not subscribed

It's been gone for nearly half a year now. Looks like another stupid
licence-related issue. Also, vs was not the author; he's just the guy
who took care of removing the port.

# Adam

Revision 1.44, Thu Dec 2 10:00:26 2004 UTC (5 months, 2 weeks ago) by vs
Branch: MAIN
CVS Tags: HEAD
Changes since 1.43: +1 -1 lines
FILE REMOVED

Remove mail/milter-sender on author's request. It might be resurrected
in the future when the software is commercially available again.

--
Adam Weinberger
adamw@magnesium.net || adamw@FreeBSD.org