Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 08:54:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
To:        cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Connectivity to cvsup-master.freebsd.org?

In article <20000411101830.A38591@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>,
Cejka Rudolf  <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz> wrote:

>   last two days I have problems with connectivity from
> cvsup.cz.FreeBSD.org to cvsup-master.FreeBSD.org. But lines
> seems to be good (ftp to ftp.FreeBSD.org and others is reliable),
> so I'm looking for the problem.

I checked the server logs, and it looks like everybody was having
problems at that time.  My guess is that it was some network problem
within CRL.  It seems to be OK again now.

Note, ftp.freebsd.org is in an entirely different place than the
other FreeBSD servers.

We are working on moving cvsup-master to a better-connected location.
We have a couple of excellent candidates lined up already.  Hopefully
this problem will be eliminated within the next few months.

John