Date:      Thu, 27 May 1999 19:06:35 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Patrick Walentiny <pezzy@vntech.com>
To:        Sebastian Hartig <Stormtroops@gmx.de>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Access shared Files on MS-Windows Comps

You know I have never looked in to the ability to mount SMB shares in BSD
I believe there is a utillity to do that in linux, in any case you can
install samba (www.samba.org) and use their smbclient.  Works a lot like
FTP with the exception of using windows shares instead of an FTP server.
There just happens to be a pkg/port for it as well.

	Good Luck,
	Patrick.