Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 18:07:59 +0000 (GMT)
From:      ops <ops@mail.online-tech.com>
To:        "Joseph M. Scott" <jmscott@ainet.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sendmail 8.9.1 question

Hello
Thank you for the intial help below is what I use to build the sendmail.cf
With access_db or relay_based_on_mx I still get the error message any
further help would be apreciated

Thanks
Andy
divert(0)dnl
VERSIONID(`@(#)generic-bsd4.4.mc        8.7 (Berkeley) 5/19/98')
OSTYPE(bsd4.4)dnl
DOMAIN(generic)dnl
MAILER(local)dnl
MAILER(smtp)dnl
FEATURE(relay_based_on_MX)dnl
FEATURE(access_db, hash -o /etc/mail/access.db)dnl
FEATURE(virtusertable, hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable.db)dnl
FEATURE(mailertable)dnl
FEATURE(relay_hosts_only)dnl
FEATURE(genericstable, `hash -o /etc/mail/genericstable')dnl
GENERICS_DOMAIN_FILE(`/etc/sendmail.cG')dnl