Date:      Sun, 17 Jan 2010 03:14:42 +0900 (JST)
From:      Kazumaro Aoki <ka@flu.if0.org>
To:        freebsd-firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: reset with fwcontrol -R

From: Kazumaro Aoki <ka@flu.if0.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 00:15:02 +0900 (JST)

> I changed /etc/syslog.conf to log all information on the console to a
> file.

I already changed the syslog.conf, but any additional information are
not logged to the file.  Does firewire driver directly write to console?

> I will report results when my system crashes from "fwcontrol -R"
> again.

The system crashed January 12, but it fails to make a crash dump.  I
did not get any useful information.  According to my past experience,
the system can dump with probability about a half.

Kazumaro