Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 2010 02:30:22 +1000
From:      Dima Panov <fluffy@fluffy.khv.ru>
To:        kde-freebsd@kde.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Freddie Cash <fjwcash@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: [kde-freebsd] HEADS UP: [CFT] KDE SC 4.4.0 for FreeBSD.

On Tuesday 16 February 2010 02:10:02 Freddie Cash wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Dima Panov <fluffy@fluffy.khv.ru> wrote:

> > > On a clean install (reformatted /usr/local and clean /var/db/pkg), I
> > > get errors trying to install any KDE ports that require Nepomuk.  So
> > > far, graphics/kdegraphics4 and deskutils/plasma-applet-playwolf have
> > > errored out.
> > >
> > > Here's the output from playwolf.  The kdegraphics4 error is the same.
> > >
> > > ===>  Patching for plasma-applet-playwolf-0.7.2_3
> > > CMake Error at
> > > /usr/local/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
> > >
> > > (MESSAGE):
> > >   Could NOT find Nepomuk (missing: NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES
> > >   NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIR SOPRANO_PLUGIN_REDLANDBACKEND_FOUND)
> > >
> > > Call Stack (most recent call first):
> > >   /usr/local/kde4/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindNepomuk.cmake:69
> > >
> > > (find_package_handle_standard_args)
> > >
> > >   CMakeLists.txt:4 (find_package)
> > >
> > > -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
> > > *** Error code 1
> > >
> > > Stop in /usr/ports/deskutils/plasma-applet-playwolf.
> >
> > Why you have disable default options for redland/soprano, which prevent
> > nepomuk lib to be
> > builded?
> >
> I haven't.  Soprano, Virtuoso, Redland, Akonadi, etc are all installed.
>
>  The only options I manually disabled or left disabled for any of the
> KDE-related ports were for PulseAudio, GStreamer, and IPv6.
>
> I can't connect to the box right now, it's my home machine and I'm at work,
> but I can post the pkg_info output for those ports if needed.

Buildlog shows missing backends, so wrong options was used.

Anyway, it was reworked in area51, so please update and rebuild redland, soprano, strigi
and kdelibs4

--
Dima "Red Fox" Panov @ Home | C73E 2B72 1FFD 61BD E206 1234 A626 76ED 93E3 B018
Khabarovsk, Russia          | 2D30 2CCB 9984 130C 6F87 BAFC FB8B A09D D539 8F29