Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2017 01:28:01 -0500
From:      Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Pine64+ 2GB and RPI3 (A64 examples): Any general idea on what/when to expect for the return of USB support to head?

Correct.  I'm using the old U-Boot from was included in the
HardenedBSD Pine64 image from  2017-06-21.

On my RPi3, everything works as-is without backing out anything (also
on HardenedBSD), which seems to be expected since that commit was only
for Allwinner.  Just throwing that out there for the ones asking about
RPi3.

-Dustin