Date:      Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:12:54 -0700
From:      Chad Perrin <perrin@apotheon.com>
Subject:   Re: Absolute FreeBSD

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 09:40:23PM -0500, Michael S wrote:
> Good evening all,
>
> I was wondering if anyone bought M. Lucas' new FreeBSD
> book. How would you rate it?
> I already have the first edition, is it worth the
> money buying the second one?

Is the first edition Lucas' "Absolute BSD", or was it also titled
"Absolute FreeBSD"?  From what I've seen on Amazon, it looks like
Absolute FreeBSD is a follow-up to Absolute BSD.

For the record . . . title changes for new editions like that annoy me.
It can make it pretty difficult at times trying to determine whether or
not I'm about to buy a duplicate.  The switch from Learning Perl Objects,
References, and Modules to Intermediate Perl was another example of that
sort of annoyance.

Sen. Dick Durbin, D-IL, to an RIAA executive: "Are you headed to junior
high schools to round up the usual suspects?"