Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2000 15:10:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jorge Aldana <jorge@salk.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Starting-Up in non-Deamon Class for Deamons

Hello All,

I am attempting to start up sshd2 so it does not start-up in the deamon
class and use deamon limits. The reasoning is when I remove telnetd users
will login with ssh2 and still need the limits they had when they logged
in with telnet. Currently, sshd2 startups from /usr/local/etc/rc.d/sshd.sh
startup file, I attempted to move it to other rc files and it still starts
up in the deamon class (as advertized). Is there a way to have the sshd2
or any other deamon startup (on boot time) in another class?

Thank You,

Jorge