Date:      Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:51:57 -0400
From:      Chris Buechler <cbuechler@gmail.com>
To:        Bryan Maynard <bryan.maynard@reallm.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys WPC11 ver.4

On 6/12/05, Bryan Maynard <bryan.maynard@reallm.com> wrote:
> Hey, I have a Linksys WPC11 ver.4 and haven't been able to get it to work=
. I've
> checked out the FreeBSD compatibility website under laptops. It looks lik=
> people have getten ver. 3 to work.
>=20
> I am wondering if there is a way to get this card to work with my system.=
 I have
> 5.4.
>=20

WPC11 versions prior to ver.4 were a different chipset that is
natively supported.  But, I have been able to use the NDISulator to
use the ver.4 card in my 5.4 laptop.  It's worked great for me for
several months.  I documented how to configure it here:=20
http://buechler.blogspot.com/2005/04/freebsd-ndisulator.html

Regards,
-Chris