Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:47:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>
To:        Chris Strzelczyk <stenchmaster@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Richard Tobin <richard@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Making Mozilla like java????

I have the problem of it only seeming to support flash4, which doesnt seem
to be used anywhere. Oh, and it crashes the browser quite often.

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Chris Strzelczyk wrote:

> Absolutly right.  I recvsuped the whole ports file and presto!  Java
> works, thanks Rich.  I wanted also wanted to get a general opinion of
> the flashplugin port for the FreeBSD native Mozilla.  I've read that it
> tends to crash the browser every so often.  Has anyone had any problems?
>
> -cs
>
> Richard Tobin wrote:
>
> >>LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
> >>/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so
> >>[/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so:
> >>Undefined symbol "*libintl_dgettext*"]
> >>

> >Your Mozilla and plugin were built with different versions of gettext.
> >Rebuild Mozilla, or install a newer package version.
> >
> >-- Richard

          Wesley N Morgan                       _ __ ___ | _ ) __|   \
          morganw@chemikals.org                     _ __ | _ \._ \ |) |
          FreeBSD: The Power To Serve                  _ |___/___/___/