Date:      5 Dec 2020 07:59:52 +0800
From:      "ella" <ella@de.ivcny.com>
To:        "Haskell" <haskell@freebsd.org>
Subject:   latex pillow

Dear Sir,=0D=0A=0D=0AGood day. Hope you are fine.=0D=0A=0D=0AThis=
 is Linda with NSN HK LIMITED from Guangdong, China, which is a p=
rofessional exporter for latex pillow and mattress.=0D=0A=0D=0AAs=
 a professional manufacturer, we form a comprehensive quality con=
trol system. =0D=0ACurrently, we have established long-term busin=
ess relationships with many customers around the world and have w=
on a good reputation among our customers. =0D=0AOur mission is to=
 be the best supplier for customers, to provide customers with th=
e best products at the most competitive prices, the best quality,=
 the most timely delivery and the best service. =0D=0AAs a supply=
 chain company, we have a comprehensive service system, including=
 R &amp; D, manufacturing, delivery and after-sales service. =0D=0A=
=0D=0AWe strive to create value for our customers and increase th=
eir sales and profits. =0D=0AWe take "quality, price, delivery, s=
ervice" as its purpose and looks forward to establishing successf=
ul business relationships with companies around the world.=0D=0A=0D=0A=
Wait for yoru sooner reply to send you some of our products pictu=
re.=0D=0A=0D=0ABest regards=0D=0Aella