Date:      Sat, 11 May 2002 14:12:04 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        Max Okumoto <okumoto@ucsd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: you broke the NOQT NOTVISION build

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1

Did you try to build after a "make clean"?

A.

On Sat May 11, 2002 at 11:00:07AM -0700, Max Okumoto wrote:
>=20
> Ok I am going to check out a complete fresh copy from CVS I will see if
> I can get the same problem.
>=20
> 			Max Okumoto
>=20
> The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org> writes:
>=20
> >=20
> > I'm still getting those errors after a make clean:
> >=20
> > =3D2E/tcl_interface_gen_hui hui LibTclInterface_hui.cc
> > Error: System hui is unknown
> >=20
> > for each system.

--=20
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led
them into it in the first place. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1

--LSp5EJdfMPwZcMS1--