Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 1999 23:31:38 +1000
From:      Jim Mock <jim@blues.ghis.net>
To:        Dick Griffin <dick@dgriffin.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Consultant needed

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999 at 09:02:58 -0400, Dick Griffin wrote:

> Subject: Re: the dreaded Error : 2002
>
> Ok, by now I'm feeling realy stupid,  I'm still having the same
> problem, but I actually do have the server running, at least my
> system tells me that I do:
>
> I'm getting desparate.  I'm now willing to pay consulting fees to
> get to the other side of this problem.  I need someone who has
> expertize in BreeBS and MysSQL.  Anyone willing to help, on a fee
> for service, please drop me a private note.
> Thanks
[snip..]

I had the same problem with the MySQL port.  I installed the source
and it worked fine.  You might want to give it a try and see if you
have any better luck.  That'll be $65 ;-)

- Jim

--
- Jim Mock - jim@blues.ghis.net - systems administrator - ghis.NET -
- work: http://www.ghis.net/ - personal: http://www.ghis.net/~jim/ -