Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2008 23:20:02 GMT
From:      Paul <paul@gtcomm.net>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/122780: [lagg] tcpdump on lagg interface during high pps wedges netcode

The following reply was made to PR amd64/122780; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Paul <paul@gtcomm.net>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org, paul@gtcomm.net
Subject: Re: amd64/122780: [lagg] tcpdump on lagg interface during high pps
 wedges netcode
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:40:53 -0400

 It seems to happen while attaching the BPF to the interface.  I ran a
 tcpdump first, and then started the traffic and I saw the traffic in
 tcpdump, but after traffic is going and then issuing tcpdump command,
 instantly locks.

 I also just had a lockup with adding and removing ospf networks in
 quagga ospfd where the entire machine froze when I removed a network
 (from a lagg interface) , I could not repeat this problem. :/