Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:27:24 +0100
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@akita.co.uk>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.ORG>, Martin Zibert <martin.zibert@drustvo-dns.si>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD logos

On Aug 22, Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be> wrote:

> 	Yeah, I did create that one.  And I still haven't managed to get
> it downloaded yet to my own phone.  ;-(

Ummm... I've had it on mine now for a couple of weeks. :-)

I'll need to look back at the archives, but somebody with cheap SMS access
offered to send it over to you. He did this on list, so me (and I believe
two others as well), barged in and handed over our mobile numbers.

In case you're wondering, whenever anybody picks my phone up (I leave my
phone on the table in pubs/restaurants and friends often pick it up to have
a look cos 6210s are still kind of pseudo-rare in the UK) I get one of two
reactions - if they don't know what FBSD is, they just raise an eyebrow and
give a look to say "you're weird". If they do know what it is, they shake
their heads slowly muttering "sad... very, very sad". When you think about
it, it is pretty pathetic, but then who cares? :-)

--
Technical Director @ Akita      | A computer lets you make more mistakes
                                `-----