Date:      Wed, 10 May 2006 17:00:41 GMT
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/97094: Broken link on FreeBSD logo page

The following reply was made to PR www/97094; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To: remko@freebsd.org
Cc: olli@secnetix.de (Oliver Fromme), FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:53:24 +0200 (CEST)

 Remko Lodder wrote:
  > that the legal stuff would be available in a couple of days on
  > the website of the freebsd foundation.  Please wait a couple of days
  > for that to be available...

 What exactly is "a couple of days"?  Our DVD is going into
 production very soon, so I need to know ASAP whether we may
 use the logo or not.  Otherwise The FreeBSD DVD will have
 to be published without the FreeBSD logo.

 Best regards
    Oliver

 "C++ is over-complicated nonsense. And Bjorn Shoestrap's book
 a danger to public health. I tried reading it once, I was in
 recovery for months."
         -- Cliff Sarginson