Date:      Thu, 13 May 2004 11:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help: Configuring PPP.conf after installing ltmdm

Hi,
   I've already installed ltmdm and I have found the
following device nodes where added to /dev.

cuaia0-cuaia3 and cuala0-cuala3.

Question:
Are those device where really made during the
installation of ltmdm? What will be the proper device
that I will tell the ppp.conf to talk to?

I have only 1 serial port and I already have configure
the ppp.conf before when I'm using an external modem
Pointing to /dev/cuaa0. Now that I'm using ltmdm, what
will be the proper device that I will write into
ppp.conf?