Date:      Wed, 26 May 1999 23:41:59 +1000 (EST)
From:      Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   serial ports

Dear All

Could someone point me in the correct direction for help with 'c'

Some examples for opening a serial port for comms.
Opening tcp connections for use with mysql.

I'm a programer from the 70's (DOS) and learning FBSD.

Thanks

Keith

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I installed FreeBSD."

**  The thing I like most about Windows 98 is...
**  You can download FreeBSD with it!

----------------------------------
E-Mail: Keith Anderson <keith@apcs.com.au>
Australia Power Control Systems Pty. Limited.
Date: 26-May-99
Time: 23:34:29
Satelite Service 64K to 2Meg
This message was sent by XFMail