Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:09:01 -0400
From:      Dcollins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        Scott Michel <scottm@CS.UCLA.EDU>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hints on u/g XFree86?

Scott Michel wrote:

> I've noticed that several ports depend on XF86 3.3.4 -- any suggestions
> on
> how up u/g from 3.3.3.1?
>
> -scooter
> --
> Scott Michel                        |"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads
>                                     | hate. Hate leads to using Windows
> NT
> UCLA Computer Science               | for mission-critical applications."
> PhD Graduate Student                |          -- What Yoda *meant* to
> say

I have been using 3.3.1 with no problems, as far as I can tell. This is
what http://www.xfree86.org  has to say.

XFree86 3.3.x

XFree86 3.3.4 was released in July 1999. We are planning to
release 3.3.5 some time in early August 1999. This release will
include some new hardware support (S3 Savage4) and some fixes
that came in too late for XFree86 3.3.4.

-d
sig is on holiday.