Date:      Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:26:54 +1300
From:      Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos@thepacific.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Atheros Driver getting GOOD!!

I have lot of Ierrs and the pings to my clients go very high until I
restart my ath0 interfaces and start to work all happy again.
Im running the last dirver version from 29/11/03

I fogot my netstat

Atheros# netstat -I ath0
Name    Mtu Network       Address              Ipkts Ierrs    Opkts
Oerrs  Coll
ath0   1500 <Link#1>      00:09:5b:94:63:e5   619574  8869   875732
66818     0
illegal prefixlen
ath0   1500 default       fe80:1::209:5bff:        0     -        3
-     -

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu

Systems Administrator