Date:      Tue, 09 Dec 2014 03:09:27 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?B?VmlrdG9yIMWgdHVqYmVy?= <viktor.stujber@gmail.com>
To:        Mark Johnston <markj@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org" <freebsd-dtrace@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: missing system struct definitions during compilation files in /usr/lib/dtrace/ in local releng/10.1 build

Yes, that was the solution, thank you very much!

It was surprising to find out that an executable outside of the
kernel-toolchain is used to build the kernel. But I guess a line has to
be drawn somewhere (only the entire output of 'buildworld' is guaranteed
to cover everything ... which I wouldn't mind too much since I normally
build them together :)