Date:      Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:34:43 +0000
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PCCARD DHCP and media.

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

Hi,

  I've just got a 3C589 PCCARD NIC going.  However, I'm using the BNC
(10Base2) connector so I need to specify ``media 10base2/BNC'' in
rc.conf.  However, if I do this DHCP doesn't seem to work.  Is there any
way that I can combine media 10base2/BNC and DHCP into pccard_ifconfig?

  Thanks,

-lewiz.

--=20
Pereant, inquit, qui ante nos nostra dixerunt.
"Confound those who have said our remarks before us."
		-- Aelius Donatus
--|| url: http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pgpkey ||--

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1--