Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:22:57 +0100
From:      Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no cvs port?

Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> Of course not.
> It's not the first, nor will be the last, tool which is both in
> base and ports. Please make sure it has an CVS_OVERWRITE_BASE option
> for in /etc/make.conf :-)

Hm I don't intended to implement a CVS_OVERWRITE_BASE option. Imho, that
option makes more trouble then it might prevent. I think I'll go and
import it w/o. If I'm getting much feedback then that this option is
wanted, I might reconsider that step (but I don't think I'll have to do it
;) I'm just waiting some time before importing it to make clear everyone
said what he/she has to say ;)

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/