Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:59:42 -0700
From:      Eric <swive@getnet.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bonobo prob help!~

> ports/math/py-numeric directory?  Are you building as root?

This email should have been entitled somthing about py-numeric, not bonobo.  Anyway, you and Sobomax helped me with the actual bonobo problem (it was an outdated ORBit), and when I went back to try py-numeric it went fine.  So I guess the two were related somehow.  So it's fixed for now.  Thanks

Eric