Date:      Mon, 5 May 2003 14:02:15 -0400
From:      <Scheidell@secnap.com>
To:        <bob@immure.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

We don't use 'monkies.org' because they refuse to take fixed computers =
out.  we send an email to spews and dk10? telling them that they MISSED =
one of our netblocks and please add it since we didn't want to send any =
email to anyone stupid enough to use either list. (they added it, which =
proved my point.. they violated their stated listing policies!)

here is what I use (in postfix)
we don't do any business out of the us, so screwem.

 reject_rbl_client socks.relays.osirusoft.com,
    reject_rhsbl_sender dsn.rfc-ignorant.org,
    reject_rbl_client cn-kr.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client taiwan.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client hongkong.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client brazil.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client nigeria.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client dynablock.wirehub.net,
    reject_rbl_client dialups.relays.osirusoft.com,
    reject_rbl_client malaysia.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client singapore.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client thailand.blackholes.us,
    reject_rbl_client flowgoaway.com

here is what was blocked here since 12:30:

--=20
Michael  S. Scheidell, CEO
SECNAP Network Security www.secnap.com
scheidell@secnap.net  / 1+561.368.9561, 1131