Date:      Wed, 7 Mar 2001 22:34:12 -0500
From:      "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>
To:        <ebonytears@uk2.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD

If you have that ;ittle bit of money and you want a Celeron to run the OS
on it won't hurt!  But he is write i am running a single 133 machine with
48 megs of ram and it screams with FreeBSD on it.  As for upgrading it is
rather simple.  The handbook explains it rather well and so does Greg
Lehey's book entitled The Complete FreeBSD.  I CVS'ed my source and
recompiled it in no time with his book.  You can even set up a crontab
thatwill update the source automatically.  How many operating syystems do
you know of that can do that automatically?  it's great!
As Anday said, people are more then willing to help you out when you have
a question.

G. Jason Middleton

Announcement:

The revolution will not be televised.