Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:16:07 +0000
From:      Igor Mozolevsky <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk>
To:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        amd64@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   busdma/ata & sysinstall [Was: Re: 6.0-RELEASE/AMD64 Ram Capacity?]

I've spent a considerable amount of time looking through ata/busdma
drivers, they need a lot of tidying up, lack of comments doesn't help
either... i'd like to grab the handle on busdma & ata projects, with
the aim of having them in production state for  6.5-STABLE.

I was also looking at systinstall, which requires a major rework, and
we have some ideas for that too, I'd say also aim for 6.5. I also am
going to talk to Scott L. about it in the near future.

If you have any ideas/suggestions for the above drop me an email.

Cheers,
Igor :-)