Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 1995 14:58:37 +0700
From:      "Nickolay N. Dudorov" <nnd@gw.itfs.nsk.su>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Gated and /etc/rc

	There is some problems with gated in current
/etc/{rc,netstart}:

1) It seems to me that correct way to start gated is
   'gdc start'  (or even '/usr/local/bin/gdc start')

2) Upon startup gated write his pid in /var/run/gated.pid
(along with /var/run/gated.version ?)
   But /var/run cleaning is placed after netstart in /etc/rc ;-(

	Can somebody propose any solution for this ?
I can place /var/run cleaning BEFORE netstart, but currently
it is AFTER NFS-mounting, which is after netstart ...

	N.Dudorov