Date:      Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:38:20 -0500
From:      T Kellers <kellers@njit.edu>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interchange port update to V 5.0

Thank you Alexander,

I actually created the port last night and installed it on one of my
development servers.  Although it found and/or internet installed all it's
dependencies fine, there are still a few bugs to work out.  Namely, I
followed all the rules, but it didn't start the server.

I deinstalled, pkg_deleted, and rm -rf'd everything the port created, untarred
the source .tar.gz again and just ran configure.  It installed just dandy
that way and worked fine.

I appreciate your offer of help; I'm going to look at it again a bit later
today and when I can formulate some intelligent questions, I'll be sure to
ask.

Thanks

Tim Kellers
CPE/NJIT