Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:54:46 -0600 (CST)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, shige@FreeBSD.ORG, torstenb@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: zsh re-org.

On 11 Feb 2000, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:

#  * From: Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
#
#  * I believe that the way that zsh is being handled should be flipped around.
#  *
#  * ports/shells/zsh should be 3.1.6
#  * ports/shells/zsh-devel should be retired (after making shells/zsh 3.1.6)
#  *
#  * I don't believe we need a 3.0.7 version of zsh in the tree at all.
#  *
#  * Comments?
#
# Fine by me.  (But then, I don't use zsh. :)

I use zsh all the time now and I say go for it! :)

-suteebu