Date:      Tue, 14 Mar 2000 01:09:49 -0000 (GMT)
From:      Joao Pedras <jpedras@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   yet another cvsup server

Hi all

I setup a cvsup server on a machine that is always 'in the air' and besides
that it has an excelent connection to a common interchange connecting the
several isp's in my country.

Since here there is no (at least official) cvsup server , I would like to know
how could I submit this so the machine could have some alias like
cvsup.country.freebsd.org and provide a real use to the freebsd community here.

Tkx

Joao

                                          ^\   /^
                                            O O

Any fool can paint a picture, but it takes a wise person to be able to
sell it.