Date:      Sun, 27 Oct 2002 13:16:22 -0500
From:      info@lespetitsplaisirs.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   openoffice install

Does anybody know just what is required to install OpenOffice on FBSD 4.7.
I think their message that 4Gb is required is a little naive.... just where
should this 4gb be available.
I have a 10gb disk: ad0s1= ad0s1e (/usr/local - 3.7gb); ad0s2=4gb K(but
this includes /,/tmp/,/usr (2.7gb),/var; and ad0s3 = ad0s3e (/usr/ports - 2gb).
This is on a "test" machine. On my work or production machine I can convert
an NTFS slice to ufs, but I still don't know where the 4gb are needed.

In my present attempt to install OO on the test machine, the file system
became full... Som now what?

Thanks for any help.

PJ