Date:      Sat, 3 May 2008 01:42:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Sanjeev Kumar.S" <sanjeevfiles@yahoo.com>
To:        Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Simun Mikecin <numisemis@yahoo.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Saving entire console sessions

Sorry, did not mean to. Thank you very much for the suggestion.
Suits my requirement very well.

Regards,
Sanjeev.

Rink Springer <rink@FreeBSD.org> wrote: Hi,

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 05:27:36AM -0700, Sanjeev Kumar.S wrote:
>     Is there any way to save entire console
>     sessions ?
>     Screen asks me to copy and paste what
>     I want. I don't want to do that I need to save
>      entire sessions. like a start till I do a exit or
>       quit the application. Is there a utility like
>     that ?

Please, don't hijack the thread next time :-) Either way, have a look at
script(1) - I think that is what you are looking for.

Regards,

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"Anyway boys, this is America. Just because you get more votes doesn't