Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2008 20:07:25 -0400
From:      Steve Bertrand <steve@ibctech.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Fwd: Updating a minimal install]

With all of the activity of installation, upgrades et-al on this list,
I've forwarded my own message from -questions over to here.

As much as I hate to cross-post, I realized right away that -stable
would be better just after I sent it this afternoon. -questions not cc'd.

One more thing:

# sed s/7.0/RELENG_7/g