Date:      11 Apr 2002 05:39:04 -0000
From:      Joseph King <king@v2project.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/36987: Update Port: robocode to 1.0 follow ups ports/36963

>Number:         36987
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Update Port: robocode to 1.0 follow ups ports/36963
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD main.v2project.com 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #1: Fri Apr 5 02:33:49 CEST 2002 king@main.v2project.com:/usr/src/sys-altq/compile/MAIN i386

 	Update port robocode from 0.98 to 1.0 and solve the checksum error in ports/36963
>How-To-Repeat:
>Fix:

# This is a shell archive.  Save it in a file, remove anything before
# this line, and then unpack it by entering "sh file".  Note, it may
# create directories; files and directories will be owned by you and
# have default permissions.
#
# This archive contains:
#
#	robocode
#	robocode/Makefile
#	robocode/distinfo
#	robocode/pkg-comment
#	robocode/pkg-descr
#	robocode/pkg-message
#	robocode/pkg-plist
#	robocode/files
#	robocode/files/robocode.sh
#
echo c - robocode
mkdir -p robocode > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - robocode/Makefile
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/Makefile << 'END-of-robocode/Makefile'
X# New ports collection makefile for:    robocode
X# Date created:				10 September 2001
X# Whom:					Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
X#
X# $FreeBSD: ports/games/robocode/Makefile,v 1.4 2002/03/06 10:39:51 sobomax Exp $
X#
XPORTNAME=	robocode
XPORTVERSION=	1.0
XPORTREVISION=	1
XCATEGORIES=	games java
XMASTER_SITES=	ftp://dragon.adtech.internet.ibm.com/pub/robocode/
XDISTNAME=	robocode-setup
XEXTRACT_SUFX=	.jar
XMAINTAINER=	ports@freebsd.org
XBUILD_DEPENDS=	${JAVAVM}:${PORTSDIR}/java/linux-jdk13
XRUN_DEPENDS=	${JAVAVM}:${PORTSDIR}/java/linux-jdk13
XJDK13DIR?=	${LOCALBASE}/linux-jdk1.3.1
XJAVAVM=		${JDK13DIR}/bin/java
XJAVAJAR=	${JDK13DIR}/bin/jar
XUSE_ZIP=	yes
XUSE_XLIB=	yes
XRESTRICTED=	"Redistribution isn't permitted - see license for details"
XNO_WRKSUBDIR=	yes
XNO_BUILD=	yes
XINSTFILES=	battles javadoc license.html robocode.ico \
X		robocode.jar robots templates versions.txt
X.if defined(BATCH) || defined(PACKAGE_BUILDING)
XIGNORE=		"You can not legally redistribute package"
X.endif
Xpost-extract:
X	@cd ${WRKSRC} && ${JAVAJAR} xf ${WRKSRC}/extract.jar
Xdo-configure:
X	@${SED} "s|%%PREFIX%%|${PREFIX}|g ; s|%%JAVAVM%%|${JAVAVM}|g" \
X		${FILESDIR}/robocode.sh > ${WRKDIR}/robocode.sh
Xdo-install:
X	@${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/share/java/robocode
X	@cd ${WRKSRC} && ${TAR} -c -f - ${INSTFILES} | \
X		${TAR} --unlink -x -f - -C ${PREFIX}/share/java/robocode
X	@${INSTALL_SCRIPT} ${WRKDIR}/robocode.sh ${PREFIX}/bin/robocode
Xpost-install:
X	@${CAT} ${PKGMESSAGE}
X.include <bsd.port.mk>
END-of-robocode/Makefile
echo x - robocode/distinfo
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/distinfo << 'END-of-robocode/distinfo'
XMD5 (robocode-setup.jar) = e6ee520861a1f82e6229f92a0c6e4e9c
END-of-robocode/distinfo
echo x - robocode/pkg-comment
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/pkg-comment << 'END-of-robocode/pkg-comment'
XA game for learning Java[tm] programming language
END-of-robocode/pkg-comment
echo x - robocode/pkg-descr
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/pkg-descr << 'END-of-robocode/pkg-descr'
XBuild the best. Destroy the rest. In Robocode, you'll program a robotic
Xbattletank in Java[tm] for a fight to the finish. The game is designed to help
Xyou learn Java, and have fun doing it... from a simple 10 line robot to a very
Xsophisticated, intelligent robot that destroys the competition!
XWWW: http://robocode.alphaworks.ibm.com/home/home.html
END-of-robocode/pkg-descr
echo x - robocode/pkg-message
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/pkg-message << 'END-of-robocode/pkg-message'
XalphaWorks License Agreement
XPlease read this IBM alphaWorks license agreement (called the
X"Agreement") carefully. Your use of the software or any related
Xdocumentation (called the "Software") indicates your acceptance of
Xthe following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these
Xterms and conditions, you may not install or use the Software.
XNotice: The Software that is made available through the alphaWorks
Xproject is not generally available software. It has not undergone
Xcomplete testing and may contain errors. It may not function properly
Xand is subject to change or withdrawal at any time. No support or
Xmaintenance is provided with the Software. Do not install this
Xsoftware if you are not accustomed to using experimental software.
XThe alphaWorks Software is made available without charge in the
Xexperimental stage in order to allow you to evaluate the Software
Xin its developmental stage. We encourage your feedback and suggestions.
X1. Ownership and License.
XThe Software is owned by International Business Machines Corporation
Xor one of its subsidiaries ("IBM") and is copyrighted and licensed,
Xnot sold.
XIBM grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to
Xdownload the Software and use it only for your personal, non-commercial
Xand lawful end use. Implied licenses are negated.
XYou may copy the Software for backup only. You may not: 1) merge,
Xdistribute (for free or for sale) or sublicense the Software; 2)
Xreverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the
XSoftware.
X2. Term and Termination
XThis Agreement will terminate ninety (90) days after the date
Xon which you receive the Software. Upon such termination you will
Xdelete or destroy all copies of the Software.
X3. Warranty Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
XIBM licenses the Software to you on an "as is" basis, without
Xwarranty of any kind. IBM hereby expressly disclaims all warranties
Xor conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited
Xto, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability and
Xfitness for a particular purpose. You are solely responsible for
Xdetermining the appropriateness of using this Software and assume
Xall risks associated with the use of this Software, including but
Xnot limited to the risks of program errors, damage to or loss of
Xdata, programs or equipment, and unavailability or interruption of
Xoperations. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or
Xlimitation of implied warranties, so the above limitations or
Xexclusions may not apply to you.
XIBM will not be liable for any direct damages or for any special,
Xincidental, or indirect damages or for any economic consequential
Xdamages (including lost profits or savings), even if IBM has been
Xadvised of the possibility of such damages. IBM will not be liable
Xfor the loss of, or damage to, your records or data, or any damages
Xclaimed by you based on a third party claim. Some jurisdictions do
Xnot allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential
Xdamages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to
Xyou.
X4. License Rights
XYou hereby grant to IBM an irrevocable license under all
Xintellectual property rights (including copyright) to use, copy,
Xdistribute, sublicense, display, perform and prepare derivative
Xworks based upon any feedback, including materials, fixes, error
Xcorrections, enhancements, suggestions and the like that you provide
Xto IBM.
X5. General
XThis Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of New York.
XThis Agreement is the only understanding and agreement we have
Xregarding your use of the Software. It supersedes all other
Xcommunications, understandings or agreements we may have had prior
Xto this Agreement.
END-of-robocode/pkg-message
echo x - robocode/pkg-plist
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/pkg-plist << 'END-of-robocode/pkg-plist'
Xbin/robocode
Xshare/java/robocode/battles/intro.battle
Xshare/java/robocode/battles/sample.battle
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/allclasses-frame.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/allclasses-noframe.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/constant-values.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/deprecated-list.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/help-doc.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/index-all.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/index.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/overview-summary.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/overview-tree.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/package-list
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/packages.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/AdvancedRobot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/Bullet.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/BulletHitBulletEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/BulletHitEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/BulletMissedEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/Condition.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/CustomEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/DeathEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/Droid.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/Event.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/GunTurnCompleteCondition.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/HitByBulletEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/HitRobotEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/HitWallEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/MessageEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/MoveCompleteCondition.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/package-frame.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/package-summary.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/package-tree.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/RadarTurnCompleteCondition.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/RobocodeFileOutputStream.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/RobocodeFileWriter.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/Robot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/RobotDeathEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/ScannedRobotEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/SkippedTurnEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/TeamRobot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/TurnCompleteCondition.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/WinEvent.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/_AdvancedRadiansRobot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/_AdvancedRobot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode/_Robot.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/serialized-form.html
Xshare/java/robocode/javadoc/stylesheet.css
Xshare/java/robocode/license.html
Xshare/java/robocode/robocode.ico
Xshare/java/robocode/robocode.jar
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Corners.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Corners.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Corners.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Crazy.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Crazy.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Crazy.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Fire.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Fire.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Fire.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/MyFirstRobot.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/MyFirstRobot.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/MyFirstRobot.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/RamFire.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/RamFire.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/RamFire.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SittingDuck.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SittingDuck.html
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SittingDuck.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SittingDuck.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SpinBot.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SpinBot.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/SpinBot.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Target$1.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Target.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Target.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Target.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Tracker.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Tracker.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Tracker.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/TrackFire.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/TrackFire.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/TrackFire.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Walls.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Walls.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sample/Walls.properties
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/MyFirstDroid.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/MyFirstDroid.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/MyFirstLeader.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/MyFirstLeader.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/MyFirstTeam.team
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/Point.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/Point.java
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/RobotColors.class
Xshare/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam/RobotColors.java
Xshare/java/robocode/templates/newjavafile.tpt
Xshare/java/robocode/templates/newrobot.tpt
Xshare/java/robocode/versions.txt
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/battles
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/javadoc/robocode
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/javadoc
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/robots/sample
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/robots/sampleteam
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/robots
X@dirrm share/java/robocode/templates
X@dirrm share/java/robocode
END-of-robocode/pkg-plist
echo c - robocode/files
mkdir -p robocode/files > /dev/null 2>&1
echo x - robocode/files/robocode.sh
sed 's/^X//' >robocode/files/robocode.sh << 'END-of-robocode/files/robocode.sh'
X#!/bin/sh
X# $FreeBSD: ports/games/robocode/files/robocode.sh,v 1.2 2001/11/08 16:45:19 sobomax Exp $
XCLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:robocode.jar:resources.jar:tools.jar:.
Xexport CLASSPATH
Xcd %%PREFIX%%/share/java/robocode
Xexec %%JAVAVM%% robocode.Robocode "$@"
END-of-robocode/files/robocode.sh